is our small studio based on kootenay lake but now travelling the world. we do e-publishing, illustrations and experiment with new media as well as teaching yoga, meditation, massage and hosting healing dance event. we favour open source technology for all our work, since we believe open cooperation and creativity help us evolve with technology. Read more about who we are here
- KindleBerry Pi
- I am happy to announce that this article got publish in Hacker montly We left our little studio in the Kootenays last July to travel throughout Europe, traveling to discover about new media, spiritual centers, art, design and open source initiative. I decided to go really minimal on the computer gear stuff, so I only packed my [...] Read more – ‘KindleBerry Pi’.
- open source graphic design
- How to work as a Graphic Designer without sleeping with Adobe I am just now completing a certificate in graphic design at the online school Sessions.edu, and although I have come to like the Adobe Creative suite tool (and mainly inDesign), I would rather be relying only on open source tools. Why? Well, there are [...] Read more – ‘open source graphic design’.
- teenage engineering’s op-1: a paradigm shift in portable music making
- Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 2 years, you’ve most likely heard of the of the OP-1 (that is, if you follow new audio device and synth development). Teenage Engineering has been working for many years on this polished product (to the point that people would almost tag the item with [...] Read more – ‘teenage engineering’s op-1: a paradigm shift in portable music making’.